Welcome to 2013 queens! To start of the new year I'm going to do a outfit that is perfect for going out to dinner, or even a party! My dress is from the Lovely www.Lulus.com! Use code FASHIONQUEEN to receive 15% off your entire order until January 5th at Midnight. I decided to involve the wonderful makeup artist Naomi (@vegas_nay on Instagram) into this blog posting. The makeup I did is inspired by a beautiful look she posted a couple weeks ago, and my hair is the same style of a tutorial she featured of @desimakeup on her Instagram the other day . Naomi's work is truly amazing, and I encourage all of you to check out her Instagram!If any of you have any requests for a outfit look, please either comment here or on one of my Instagram usernames! Xxoo
- Get a sock and cut the end of it off
- Tie up your hair in a high pony tail
- Put your pony tail through it
- Fan out your hair all around the sock & make sure the sock is covered completely with your hair, then put a hair tie around it too hold in place
- Take remaining hair and split it in half, and braid each side.
- Wrap one braid around the front, and one around the back and POOF you're done!
- Prime your eyes with primer potion by Urban Decay
- Using Too Faced Natural Eye shadow collection, Apply "Heaven" On Lid and Brow Bone.
- On lid apply Lightly "Vanilla" Pigment by MAC
- Apply "sexpresso" from Too Faced in your crease and blend out
- To finish it off add some silver sparkle using a glitter pot